Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAY 6

Today has been a time of rest for me.  I have decided to take the day off and continue working at home from the computer.  I have many things to look up online concerning the properties we are interested in.
I am also watching some video's on how to complete the paper work on a real estate deal from beginning to end.
The stress and energy from the past week have worn me down a bit so I am mostly resting, even taking time out to watch some movies and regenerate.  Although I'm resting at home today I am still continuing with my commitment to take action this year by doing some work online.
Part of the work I'm doing today is updating this blog from the past 5 day's of business activity.  You may notice that I post several day's work at once, this is due to time constraints.  Everyday I take notes for this blog and save them for posting at a later date if I'm not able to get online that day.

Most of my work today is organizing my work space at home and looking up the values on two properties using the county assessor's website.  I also use google map's and am creating another website where I will keep all of the gathered information through my research.  Most of the information will not be publishable in order to keep to keep the confidentiality of the parties involved.  I will however post as much info as possible to this blog, including photo's and videos as they become available, so stay tuned!

Thanks again to all for taking the time to stop by and read of my exploits.  Like I said in earlier posts, my goal with this blog is to help people by hopefully being an inspiration to take action on your ideas.
I believe we all have at good ideas at one time or another but it's those that act on those thought's that get something done.  Anything is possible if we would simply act instead of only thinking about it.
I know that for me, many times,  it's easy to paralyze myself through endless evaluation and analysis.  It's easy to fear the unknown or think that I need something else before I can begin, when, in reality, it's not as hard as we think.  Most of the time people need to see all the steps involved before they act.  I have also been a culprit of that kind of thinking.  I would say to myself, "if I only had this, or only had that" then I would be able to move.  It's easy to do because we don't want to get ourselves in trouble or lose what we already have by making a hasty decision, but the reality is, it's not as hard as we make it out to be.
So, in oder for me to overcome this kind of thinking, I am simply putting action to my idea's even if I don't see how it from beginning to end.  I have no problem with being prepared or taking the time to do things right by thinking them all the way through, but, I also know that I can't wait for everything in my life to line up just right or I'll be waiting forever.

That's my goal today that get's me closer to my debt free date, to use the action of the internet to research and get more info on paper that I can use for my business plan.  I can proudly say that I was able to accomplish this today!

that's all for now, more to come soon....I can't wait to have some juicy stuff to post too!  Juicy, meaning, I purchased the first property that I will use to leverage the funds and resources needed to make it to my debt free date of June 1st this Year!

Thanks for coming along for the ride, and please feel free to post any comments or thoughts you may have!
I welcome any input, even if I may or may not agree with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...