Friday, April 16, 2010

Super Club Wanted

Have you ever wanted to start a Club? I've always wanted my own club, a place where I can unwind and relax after a hard days work.
There are many clubs in the city, mostly "meat markets" with no real atmosphere or imagination. When I say a club, I mean a real one, with a great dance floor, lights, sound and maybe even a stage! I don't want to see another neon beer sign on the wall, instead, how about some carpet, like some of that old shaggy seventies stuff? I mean use a good color of course,  don't have some ugly bright orange thing going on but anything would be better than another blinking bud light sign in my face.
I get tired of the same old thing, why don't we have a cool place to go in this city? You know, like a euro peon style club complete with a stage and cool dj's.
Wouldn't it be cool to walk in and see a real light show or leather on the ceilings!
Realistically with today's computer technology the possibilities are endless! Think about this, what if you could swipe a members card at the door for entry? This same card could have all your personal settings included, such as, your favorite drink order, or lighting preferences at your favorite table that would automatically trigger when you swiped the card on entry!
The possibilities are endless and if the goal was to see how cool we could make it instead of the clubs profits then I think it would be a success. The problem with the business world today is getting the money. Since the money resources require a solid business plan one must focus to that end only. What I would like to see is a different motive, such as, let's just see how cool we can make instead how much money could or need to make.
The need to make a profit to cover the bill is understandable but sadly that becomes priority over the creative side. I would like to see creativity be the main purpose instead. I think if one were to go all out with the main purpose being to see how cool they could make it that in the end they would make more money then anticipated. Normally, they just try to show the a profit in order to get the money needed. If someone would approach with creativity being the main focus I think we would be amazed at the outcome!
Imagine having a place where the walls are actually screens showing any media one desire's! For example, they could have a beach night theme and when you walk in you would see waves crashing all across the walls of the room!
It would also be cool to have the ability to log in online and see who's there through a live cam or better yet, order your drink to be ready when you get there!
There are any number of possibilities but they either get lost in the lack of funding or the people who do put one up have no imagination at all.
I don't which is the cause but I do know that someday I will make a club with these ideas in mind. I think it would be so successful that they would put them up all over the country!
I just like the idea of imagination being the focus instead of anything else. Walt Disney demonstrated this with his ideas and they worked! Imagine a place where one could actually say, it's like a Disney World for adults! When I say that I don't mean it has to "raunchy", or "explicit" so to speak, I just mean it's a place for mom and dad to unwind and enjoy some time together. The kids have their places to go, from theme parks to the local mcdonalds swing set play area, but there are not to many place's for married couples to hang out.
I'm not saying single are not welcome, by all means, this is for everyone, I would just like to see a fun place for mom and dad to go, so to speak. Something besides going to the movies.
 
Some day I would love to create this environment, maybe once I get to a better point financially I can get it done, but for now, it's just a dream.


This is Magic Mike Coffee saying...Thanks for Reading! Live your Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea about the waves crashing in the walls when you walk in on beach nite!

    ReplyDelete

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...