Friday, January 1, 2010

DAY 1 "the beginning"

Happy New Year to ALL! My Name is Michael Looper, Known Online as "Magic Mike Coffee". This is the first day in my Journey to becomming Debt free On June 1st of this year! I woke up feeling very good today. My Creativity is flowing, along with the excited anticipation of great things to come. This blog is a representation of my commited desire to succeed in becomming DEBT FREE this year! My goal is to be debt free by JUNE 1st This year! I want to record this journey by posting daily actions I have taken on my journey to fullfilling this goal. They say, nothing happens without taking action, well, this is my way of doing just that. I've allway's wanted to keep a daily journal of my progress, so I figured, why not share it with the world. I will list any and all idea's and actions taken on this blog for all to see. I welcome any input or ideas you may have. I believe that we all have good idea's at least once in our live's and it's the one's who act on them that make it. My goal with this blog is to show the daily progress and struggles one goes through along the road to success. I realize that success can mean different things to all of us, my version of success may not be your version, but in our own way, we all have an idea of what our own utopia could be or would look like. My idea of utopia is being able to live my current lifestyle whithout the daily stress of how to pay the bill's. I want options, meaning, I want the resources to spend my time more wisely. I want my time back! I want to spend my time doing the things I love, with the people I love, without having to worry about how the light bill is going to get paid. Things like, playing the piano again, traveling abroad, takeing trips with friends to tournament around the U.S.A. to play Poker, Chess, or Billiards. To me, just living to pay bills is a sorry exsistence. We all have responabilities and there are allways things we have to do in life that we don't like, but, spending 80% of my time, just to pay bills, and then never having enough to do so, just seems like a stupid way to live. My goal this year is to break out of that cycle. I am going to do that by taking action on my idea's and dreams. As I take this journey, I am going to list it here in this blog so I can watch it play out. Anyone who reads this is welcome to come along for the ride. If you have idea's for me, or yourself, please list them here. Feel free to comment and collaborate, for together, I believe we can make a better tommarrow! So this was DAY 1 of; My DEBT FREE JOURNEY! Come with me! Let's have fun on the road to success! Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...