Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAY 2

Day 2,
  Saturday morning, just getting home after a long night at work.  I love my job, it does get stressful at times but I still enjoy what I do, it's pretty good as far as a job goes.

I don't mind working for a living, in fact, it's been quite a different life for me. I was self-employed for many year's and while I love the freedom, having a steady paycheck has been very good for me.  I do like the security it offer's along with the comfort of not having to wonder where my next check will come from.  After 5 year's of working steady for someone else, as good as it may be, I now desire to work for myself again.  Nothing wrong with having a good job but there is something about the freedom of working for yourself that I do enjoy.
If you feel like having the day off, you just ask the "boss" and he usually say's yes, lol.

My feeling is simple, I want more out of life then I am currently getting.  I want to travel the world, live stress free knowing my bills are alway's paid in advance and more than anything, I want my time back!
Time to spend with family and loved one's, friends and new people I meet along the way.  I want the time to indulge in a project for day's or week's at a time, like learning how to swing dance the lindy again, or, play the piano like I used to.  There are so many thing's to do in life, place's to see and people to have fun with that I want to spend my life enjoying those things instead of allway's being at work.
People may say that this is impossible, that responsibility alway's abounds and though they may be right to an extent, they are missing one truth, it only take's money.  If I had the right amount, I could do what I wanted and enjoy it.
I had a good night at work, I was excited about the new year. Infact, I was in such a good mood that my co-worker's said they could tell me the building was burning down and I would just be happy for the extra heat!

I was happy because I feel that this is going to be a great year!  I look forward to the challenge of making my dreams come true!  Becoming Debt Free is only the first step.  My goal's are broad and vast as the many thing's I will accomplish in year's to come.

Saturday nights at work are hard for me so I must rest today in preporation for tonight.  I am taking 15 minutes to research some online data concerning a piece of property in the paseo that i've had my eye's on for about two year's now.

More to come tommarrow, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...