Friday, January 15, 2010

DAY 13 Online Venture's!

Today is my day to work at Home Online.  As you know, My goal of becoming Debt Free by June 1st this year has more to do with real estate strategies, however, I wanted to show some of my online venture's as well.

My belief is that it will only take one or two real estate deals for me to become debt free.  Even though I am working on those deals, I am also actively involved in Online Marketing.  I have spent the better part of the last two years researching, learning, trying and building income from the web.  My plan is to use the real estate income to pay bills and give the capitol to invest in E-commerce.  One thing I like about internet marketing is the idea of residual income.  I also believe it's the wave of the future.  I really like the idea of my website's making me money 24/7 while I sleep.  I think this is the number one thing for me, the fact that most of the work can be automated!

So, today, in order to get closer to my goal, I am working online. I thought I would take some time to show you some of the things I am doing online and also give you some history as to how I started online and my current progress.

My first Online venture was a coffee website.  I built this website through the Store's Online Software.
Store's Online came to town and did a free seminar on how to build websites.  My mother and I went to this seminar and it literally blew us away!  I had always wanted to make money online but didn't fully understand everything thats involved, this company showed me how.
Another great thing about storesonline is they provided the software to do it. Although the software is pricy, it's definatly worth it in my book. There are many way's to get started online without purchasing their program but I for one saw the value and jumped right in!

The first website I built is Costa Rica Coffee Cafe.  This Idea was developed by me and my mother, who, incedently are in business together.  Our goal is to develope online income that will support the entire family.
We used to live in Costa Rica and we loved the coffee, so the idea was to build a website that would encompass any and all brands of Costa Rica Coffee.
We were pleased with the outcome! We built the costaricacoffeecafe from scratch and it still continues as a successful website to this day!
Unfortunatly, we do not own it any more, but it's still proof in the pudding that it can be done!  We are still proud the site continues even though we are no longer involved.  We do have plans to make a new one soon.

Current online ventures are the Blastoff Network.  This is a company who has designed a Free homepage for anyone! They are focusing on what's called, Viral Marketing, which is the new wave of online marketing.
I really like this idea because it's simple, anyone can do it and best of all it's FREE!
I know it's hard to believe, especially with all the different online scams out there but I can truely say it works.

The Blastoff Network is simple, they know people like to shop online at places like, Starbucks, Target, Barnes & Noble, so they simply link you to those website through your homepage.  Once you, or someone you refer, clicks the link and order's, you get a commission.  It's as simple as that, and one thing I like is when people click the link it takes them right to the actual Vendor's website! This means that if you need to buy some sheets for Target, or purchase plane tickets from Priceline for your next trip, simply go to your own mall, click the link and it will take you to the website.  Once there, you not only get a discount but you get paid cash back on every purchase!

The coolest part of this idea is that you also get paid on everyone you refer, everyone they refer and so on and they pay you all the way out to 10 degrees of separation! That's Powerful!
Imagine this, let's say you refer a friend, they go shop, but before they do, they also sign up for a free homepage mall and click through their own link, then they will Also get paid and you will too!

To me, this is absolutely incredible, to know that I can tell my friends who need to schedule their next trip to sign up for free, click the link, shop at a discount right on the same website they were going to use anyway, get paid to do it and I also get paid just for sending them!  To think that this can continue to ten levels deep and the only thing anyone has paid for is the product they were going to buy anyway is simply the coolest Idea I have found online.

My next venture online will be through affiliate marketing using Pay Per Click Advertising. There are many way's to do this, one is to use a blog, generate traffic to it, then make money on the links they click and possibly any products they buy when clicking those links.

I also use lot's of Social Networking to help generate traffic to my site's.  Here are some of the most popular just to name a few, your welcome to add me to your friends list if you like.

Facebook
Twitter
Myspace

My goal is to learn how to also teach other's how to do the same. I want friends and family to make money online if they choose and I am happy to show them what I've learned.

Online Marketing is a wonderful thing, unfortunately many never learn how to do it properly. Although my progress has been slow, I am confident in the eventual outcome!

Hopefully I have given you some inspiration and insight to start your own website. Now that you have seen some of what I am up to online, feel free to ask questions or post comments about it, I welcome new ideas.

That sums it up for today, I am at home working on various online enterprises and will post any results here.

Until tomorrow!  Magic Mike Coffee....signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...