Friday, March 12, 2010

Falling Rain

Waking up to the sound of falling rain outside makes me want to move back to the tropics. There is nothing like the ocean on a sunny afternoon or the sound of the waves rolling in when your working on your noon nap. I don’t know about you but for me, afternoons like theses are the only way to live.

This must be why I am working so hard to make things happen online and in life. My goal is to spend as many afternoons this way as humanly possible. Don’t get me wrong, although I consider myself a city boy and love all that it offers, there is nothing like the sounds of mother nature and a hammock.

It seems I have spent way to much time doing the opposite in the past few years and I aim to change the in the serious near future. If your like most people they think money can’t be made online or in real estate without some special power, I how ever disagree.

I know there is plenty of opportunity out there, plenty of money to be made and I won’t quit until I get my fair share. So you think I’m greedy huh? No more then the next guy, I just don’t see the point in spending my life in ruin. Meaning, I don’t see the sense in going to work everyday and still not having enough money to pay the light bill at the end of my long drawn out week doing something I hate. Then there is the thought of spending 80% of my time with people I would never associate with if I didn’t have to. For me, it all adds up to a very simple solution to a complicated equation, GO HOME.

I mean, really, let’s get down to the brass tax of it all and finally let the rubber meet the road when it comes what we all really want! Let’s face it, no one like going to work everyday, including me! It’s a necessary evil and even then doesn’t always work out for the best. When you can’t even pay your bills after weeks of work then my question is, what’s it all about?

I know there are some gold nuggets out there just waiting to be found and I aim to scoop them up just as soon as I can. I don’t want you to think I am just money hungry because that wouldn’t be the truth. The truth is, I just don’t want to work all day to simply be broke at the end of the week. That wouldn’t be so bad if I at least had everything paid for when I was done but when you add in the fact that it still wasn’t enough to make ends meat then I tend to say it’s time to do something else. It would be different if it was doing something I loved, then the sacrifice would make sense. Surely I am not the only one that feels this way!

So now the question is, how do we do it? Well it’s simple, we must find another way. Meaning we must put our heads together and get to work finding other means to make that happen. I know what your thinking, if it was that simple then why don’t we all do it? Because we live in fear! Fear of what has already happened, fear of what may happen next.

I choose not to live in fear anymore! I am going to find a way to make my dreams come true if I have to work day and night to do it! I am going to be debt free this year by birthday on June 1st no matter what. I will say that I am off to a much slower start than anticipated, however, I refuse to let the stop me! I know there is some gold in them there mountains and I am going to dig for it every day and list it here. Anything and everything I find I am going to bring your way and we will all work on it together until we find a way to make it happen!

This is Magic Mike Coffee saying, Live your Dreams!

3 comments:

  1. I know it wasn't raining today when I posted this, I wrote it several day's ago, just now getting to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all works out for you and that all your hard work, helps make your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy! I'm doing the best I can to make this online thing work.
    I would love to see it produce, then I could share it with all my friends and help them do the same!

    ReplyDelete

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...