Friday, January 15, 2010

DAY 14 Online Marketing..continued

Since yesterday I have been working on my online ventures.  On my weekends, it's easy to get my day's and night's mixed up. I guess it's the pitfalls of working the night shift.

If you read my last post you will notice that I have been very active online over the past several year's.  My goal is to create multiple streams of income using various forms of e-commerce, such as, Affiliate marketing & website's.
My first website called "costa rica coffee cafe" was a success!  Even though I am no longer associated with the site, I am excited to know that it still continues on!  The coffee website was the brain storm of my mother and I after attending a Stores Online Seminar. Many people told me not to go, that it wasn't worth it, but I disagree.

Stores Online literally have the best online marketing training out there and I encourage anyone to get started with them. We learned so much about the internet, things like, SEO (search engine optimization), Keywords and google advertising. These are essential to any internet venture.

I had no idea there was so much involved and I am happy I spent the money to learn it correctly. One of the things stores online does best is create a software that builds your website for you. They also have an extensive collection of help videos, online training, and even a live chat or phone call for support.
Although the software was expensive, I see the endless possibilities it provides, along with simplicity and unconventional and extensive training and support that is second to none!

Using these tools I build my first website called Costa Rica Coffee Cafe. I used the training and techniques they taught and was successfully directing free traffic to my site. This was very exciting for me, I have to say!
It's nice when you decide to do something and it actually works!

Even though I no longer have the coffee website, I am planning to do more on different subjects soon. Right now I am learning the affiliate marketing side of things and this to is fun. Thankfully the training I received will prove helpful for this venture and other's like it.

I also mentioned my affiliation with the Blastoff Network. There is a video on the side panel of this page that explains more. This one venture is exciting to say the least! I talk about it extensively in my last post, so check that out for more info or watch the video. Better yet, just click the link at the top of the page and see for yourself. I have never seen another offer like it or as good and I think you will be surprised!

To continue with today's efforts, I am posting some of the profiles I use for generating traffic. As you know, Social Networking on the web has become a part of our daily lives. Like most, I enjoy staying in contact with friends and family, not to mention, playing some cool games!
Although I don't want to "pester" friends and family, I do realize that there are many people out there who would like to make money online or connect with like minded people on a variety of subjects and this is what I do with the many networks and profiles I am associated with.

For a list of all the profiles and networks I have, GO HERE. This is my google profile, on it, is a complete list of all the networks I currently have.

Soon I will build more website's as well. That is one of the major reasons I want to use the real estate money I make to get set up online. I believe that internet marketing is the wave of the future and I can't wait to set up more new website's that make me money literally around the clock!

If you like the idea of making money online then stay tuned to my blog, this is where I will list any idea's I have come across that are working for me. In return, if you have any thoughts, suggestions, or idea's I would love to hear them, feel free to share! I want this blog to be a resource for anyone who wants to make money other then working for a living.

Thanks for stoppin by, I will be debt free by june 1st this year, my birthday! This is my story of everything I do each day to get me closer to that goal! I appreciate any and all comments so feel free to share!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...