Thursday, April 8, 2010

So many Twitter Tools

Twitter Automation is an amazing thing these day's. There is a myriad of available to tools along with websites to use. Each one has a different purpose, sometimes it's the same thing just done a different way.
I guess that's how business works today, someone comes up with a great Idea and everyone else just tag's along. I can't blame them though, I mean, that's how we became a superpower anyway, by making an existing system even better.
 
My own twitter automation software will be ready soon. It's been a learning experience from the word go, much more work than I thought it would be.
I realize I've been promising this for over a month now, but the truth is, I just didn't know how involved it would be.
There is so much to think about, there's the setting up of auto responders each with their own set of thank you pages and confirmation emails, the list goes on.
A month ago I didn't even know what a thank you page was, I had seen many but had no idea what I was looking at. Now I am trying my hand at writing one and let me tell you, it's not as easy as it looks.
The funny thing is, the software it's self was much easier to set up than the system that will deliver it.
I am by no means complaining, on the contrary, I have learned so much about internet marketing in the last month that it actually boggles my mind. I think the hardest part for me is that I am doing all of this alone, all by myself. No one is showing me how to set this up, I am just learning as I go. I will say, it makes it a lot more fun, it's like putting the pieces of a puzzle together.
 
I do have some good news, after spending the last two days straight on the computer, I am proud to say that I am finally getting close to finishing this project.
 
I have decided to name the software Magic Tweets. It's a small download that will work right from your desktop allowing you to actually set up scheduled tweets to go out at intervals that you decide. I will admit, while it's not the most fancy looking software, it is FREE and does the job very well.
 
Like I said in the begging of this post, there is a myriad of twitter tools out there, many of them very good in fact, but there are very few that actually allow you to set up scheduled posts. The cool thing is connecting other accounts to your twitter profile so that your post will go out to multiple profiles without you having to actually go online and login to them all. I think this is the one thing I like the most, it also helps keep me focused on my work at hand so I don't get distracted. It seems like every time I log in somewhere to do one thing I end up doing 10 other things I had not planned or even time for, like responding to updates or messages.
The nice thing about using my desktop tool is this doesn't happen, I can just send out one post which goes to all the places I need it to and keeps my all my profiles updated.
This is helpful to keep my time management on track. When you keep as busy as I do you learn real quick the value of time.
 
So, I encourage anyone to seek out the other tools that are available out there but when you need something simple that actually saves you some time in multiple ways, my hope is that you will give my free software a try.
Of course, this all depends on weather or not I ever get it finished. I know it's taken me a long time, but in my defense, what do you expect from a rookie who is learning while doing all at the same time, all I can say is, I'm doing the best I can!
 
Never let what you don't have slow you down or stop you from trying, that's what this whole blog is about. So keep trying, work on your dreams and take steps to make them happen even if you don't always know where when or how.
 
That's all for now, This is Magic Mike Coffee saying...Live your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...