Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alomst half over

Unbelievably we are quickly reaching the middle of the year! It’s amazing to me how fast time flies. My goal when I started this blog was to list all the daily actions I take to become debt free by June 1st this year. Since that time the blog has undergone many changes, one of which, is not keeping up with the daily posts. Even though I haven’t kept up with the daily posting I am glad that I am following through on my idea.

I think following through with something is the most important thing on the road to success, even when things don’t turn out the way you wanted or thought they would.

I don’t regret starting the blog or the progress I have made but I will say I wanted to be a closer to my debt free goal by now. I am by no means giving up on the idea, I still have plenty of time to sell a house or bring in some online income to make it happen.

Hopefully I can make my goal of becoming debt free by June 1st, that’s my birthday and It would be the best present of all!

Circumstances have slowed me down a bit, such as, going through the hardest winter we have ever seen in Oklahoma. All though I don’t believe in excuses, I do know that life happens, the important thing is to keep moving forward in spite of any setbacks.

The ability to keep moving in the direction you seek while not letting the bad things slow you down is to me the most important quality anyone can exercise.

So, with that said, even though I’ve not kept up with the daily posts and the winter weather made it hard to get out and look at houses to do deals on, I am happy that I have kept it going. I have done the best with what I currently have to work with. If going outside wasn’t an option, then I would simply take that as an opportunity to work in doors, such as, working online.

Since posting daily has been a challenge, I decided to at least post often as opposed to nothing at all. Instead of giving up on my goal because time is running short, I am looking at every opportunity I can to still make it happen!

As you know I have been working on some new software lately and my hope is to have it done soon. Even though it won’t make me any money I think it’s necessary to complete the project and reward my readers as promised. This may keep me from reaching my financial goal but at least I will have provided something of value to people and made good use of my time.

I believe it’s simply a matter of time before I reach my goal, the important thing to me is having one in the first place. It’s been said that people lose in life because they fail to plan, so, to me, at least having one is a good thing, even if I miss the target.

My plan now is to continue until the deadline I have set for myself. I may have to adjust some things and exercise new strategies at some point but the important thing is to not give up!

That’s all for today, think positive and live your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...