Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Magic Tweet launch update

My goal over the last three day’s was to have my new software ready for download. Unfortunately this task is taking much longer than expected. The software will allow one to post tweets from your desktop in real time or at scheduled intervals that you decide. There are many things to think about when setting this up, one of which, is what to name it.
After careful thought and suggestions from my readers I have decided to call it "Magic Tweet".
So when will the launch be? I’m not sure yet, since I don’t want to get your hopes up until I know for sure, all I can say is, I will keep you posted! I didn’t think it would take this long to get it ready and since I’ve already wet your appetites I don’t want to give another launch date until I know for sure when it’s going to happen.

I will also post some instructions to show people how to use twitter to post to other services such as facebook or myspace. I think this will be helpful for those who don’t use or like twitter. There are many other applications out there one can use to post to these services but few allow you to schedule your posts. Scheduling automatic posts to go out is a cool feature that this software will provide making it very cool to have.
If your not a twitter user but you would like to schedule updates to your facebook page (or other services) then this software will be for you. Twitter does allow you to set it to private, this way you can use the service as a tool to post to your other services. This is helpful if you just want to use it to post to facebook.
Scheduling posts has many creative uses, one of which is birthday reminders or events. If you have an event such as a party and want to remind your friends via facebook with regular updates but may not have the time to do so, you can use this to do it for you automatically.

Originally my launch date was today, however, it’s going to take another week, minimum. I wish I could have it ready sooner, all I can say is, it’s turning out to be much more complicated than I expected.
I appreciate everyone’s patience in waiting, I can tell you, it’s going to be worth the wait. This will be a very small download, user friendly and basically very simple. I think it’s better to make it easy for everyone to use.

It amazes me how far I have come in just a short time this year. When I started this blog project on Jan 1st this year, I had no idea I would be offering some free software in just a few short months, or that I could even do it. Thanks to the affiliate programs I am associated with I can even offer this. It just goes to show you what you can accomplish if you just stick with it and keep learning.

I have been working day and night on this for the past several weeks, although this week, I did take a short much needed break. I enjoy blogging and hope to offer better more rich content in the future, but for now, I’m writing about what I learn each day.
Todays post is small in comparison to my last few but I thought it necessary to at least give you an update on my progress.
Thanks again for reading, more to come soon.

This is Magic Mike Coffee saying, Live your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...