Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tactically Fun!

Take a deep drag of your favorite cigarette folks because with this one your going to need it. At least I did anyway, it was the only way I could get through the mess. This online stuff can be quite complicated sometimes, even makes me want to give up, but that I will not do.

I have some exciting, confusing, enlightening and quite frankly, scary things to share with you today. As you know, the internet is a very big place, lot’s to do and see and not all of it’s good. I’m sure most of us have learned this the hard way but at least we got through it.

Marketing online is sometimes scary when you think of all the different ways you can do it. The many tactics that are currently used along with the ones to come are quite mind boggling. There is surveys, emails, blogs, game’s, social networking, and the list goes on. Knowing which one to use and how can sometimes be hard to figure out, but there is one good thing about it all, at least it’s free. Well, I should say, most of it anyway. There is any number of tricks being used to get your money online, one of them being the good old fashioned steal right from your bank with a nifty little program, I think we call them Viruses.

Although I am still fairly new to all of this I am beginning to understand how it all works. The name of the game is how to get people to react in the fashion you desire. What makes people click? I don’t know! I don’t think anyone does, but that doesn’t stop them from trying everything they can think of to get us to do it. My favorite little "tactic" if you will, is the email opt-in. I have been known to receive as many as 30 emails or more in one day just from signing up on a free list. That doesn’t bother me so much, they are easily filtered out if need be but what does concern me is how vast the amount of information is.

we are all on information overload thus making the job of the marketer even harder, especially online when an easy click is but seconds away. This has all led me to wonder how in the world I am ever going to make it work. I feel like I am competing against so many others that there is seemingly no way to get people to listen. You add on the fact that most of us are more interested in something bad that’s happened instead trying to find some good that it’s almost impossible to get any response unless I’m a rapper sporting the latest single.

So my question to you is, how much more could you want? I mean really, there is already so much to do online that it’s hard to figure out exactly what people want. Most of us want to make more money and that is why we see so much of that on here, the endless promotions of the next great opportunity are everywhere. The question is, which one do you try and how much will it actually work? Sadly, there is really no way to ever really know.

While these thoughts have slowed me down a bit they surely have not stopped me. I know there is some real value out there and I aim to find it for you and bring it here any way that I can think of to do it. For this reason I have decided to have some fun online with all this marketing stuff and try to think outside the box.

Anyone spending any time at all talking to the gurus will tell you that there are many strategies to use. They know what works and what doesn’t but they are also still bound to those rules. This is something I have decided not to do! All though I don’t want to waste my time trying to re-invent the wheel, I am also not going to be bound by any box!

This internet thing to me is so diverse and creative that I have decided to take it to the next level and just get as creative as I can think to be! For this reason I am going to make some tries at working up some new games or ways for you to find things online that you might not have thought of before. My goal is to try and think of things to do or new ways of bringing you the information you seek in ways that no one else has thought of before.

That’s why I am writing this, is to let you know that although I may use some tactics that look old fashioned, be fore warned that it isn’t so! Try not to judge my book by it’s cover, instead, hold on for a good ride! I am going to do my best to bring you things in new ways and mainly just get as creative as I can think to be and all just for the fun of it!

So with that I leave you today, knowing that in the coming months I am going to be offering some new things that people hopefully have not seen before and I am doing it just be creative and fun and try my best to help you enjoy finding the information you seek in new and inventive ways!

This is Magic Mike Coffee saying, Live your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...