Friday, February 26, 2010

My "Secret"

As many of you know, I have been busy this week working on a "Secret" Project. I am happy to announce that it’s finally complete!

Action is the name of the game for me this year and this "Secret" is my way of proving to you that I am doing what I preach! I am putting my Idea’s into action with this idea and I can’t wait to share it with you.

I’m just a regular guy trying to make it online and in life! This blog is where I post the daily actions I take to becoming debt free by June 1st this year. Although I’m a little behind in my postings I am still committed to making my deadline. It may take me awhile but I know it will work!

So, in the spirit of action, I will "let you in" on my Secret! Most of you know that my plan to becoming debt free involves using Real Estate Strategies Along with Online Marketing. So far I have spent most of the year working online, mainly because I can do it from home and I believe the returns will be massive and duplicatable. My goal as I learn things is to pass them on to you so we can all share in the wealth!

My goal online is to see how much money I can make this year using all the free tools I can find! I am doing this to not only make some money but to prove thatit can be done. This way, when I find something that works, I can share it with you and since it’s free you can do the same! With that in mind, the website I set up was free using google sites

If there is one thing I have learned in life it’s this, you have to fight for what you believe in! You can’t let anyone steal your Dreams. I am fighting for mine and sharing it with the world.

My "Secret" I’ve been talking about is a Free & Everyone can Benefit from it. It has taken me several weeks to set it all up and I am happy to finally share it with you. You really have to see it to believe it!

We all get so bombarded with gimmicks that it’s hard to believe there is something out there that actually works. I’m here to tell you that this does work, IT’s Free to use and has explosive potential!

So what is it you ask? I set up a Special Website explaining it in detail. I kept the info short and sweet. The site is Informational only and is laid out very well in an easy to read format.The site is set up very basic, no flashy stuff, just simple black text on a white background, easy to see and read. There is a menu on the left with only a few selections, I did this on purpose to keep it simple. I used some free videos that explain the whole thing, they are very short, about 1.5 minutes each. I even made some simple instructions that anyone can follow if they like what they see.

I know what your going to say, awww Michael, come on, is it really True? Well, of course I’m going to say YESSSS, but you really have to see it to believe it!

I’m not going to show it to you here because I won’t do it justice, if you really want to know what my secret is then you only have to do one thing! Sign up for my Private email list!

There is a box on my blog (top right side) where you can get the info! It’s a Special Private Email list that will go out to my Blog Readers Only! It’s a private list, it will never be sold or given away, it’s simply a way for me to communicate directly with my readers.

I don’t need your full name, just the first name & email. Enter your info into the box if you really want to know what my "Secret" is! I know what your thinking, why do it this way? Because I want to help those who are really interested! I don’t want to bombard people with things their not looking for.

Since my goal is not only to become debt free my self but to also help others do the same, then this is my way of doing that! This way I know who really wants to make things happen in their life.

Go get your info now! It’s harmless, fun & very short. Take action this year like I am so we can all get ahead in life for a change instead of watching everyone else do it. Soo..with that said....Go get your email right now, I think your going to like it!

So thanks again for reading, I hope to see you soon, be it via email or here!

This is Magic Mike Coffee saying......Live your Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone like to do TReasure Hunts?

    I'm taking a poll to see how many would be
    interested?

    ReplyDelete

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...