Thursday, February 4, 2010

DAY 20 Loitering

Here I am, Loitering in my own room, if you can call it that. I say that because I seem to be out of inspiration today. Although I am happy to have the day off from work and should be typing or working away online, I seem to be having a "writers block" day.

Ever have one of those days when you just couldn’t seem to get going? I know how you feel!

As I stated in earlier posts, successful people work towards their goal even when they don’t feel like it, so to continue in that inspiration I am writing this blog today even though I feel I might now have much to say.

My goal with this blog is to post everything I do each day on my road to being debt free by June 1st this year. I though it would be fun to write down each action I take no matter how big or small. I thought it may help others to know that anyone can chase their dreams if they simply decide to do it and hopefully by reading these posts they would gather more inspiration to get going on it even if they don’t know how.

Yesterday I talked about affiliate marketing online and how I have been learning the ropes and getting started with this strategy. I still believe it’s possible to make enough money through this process to pay my bills and help me to my goal of becoming debt free this year.

I know this is a short post today but I figure it’s not always about the content, in this case, it’s the idea of finishing what I started. My goal this year was to write in my blog each day the steps that I take and while I feel like I am failing today, I am at least going to complete one thing even if all that means is staying true to my idea of writing something each day.

So..In the "spirit" of keeping true to my word I am at posing this even though I feel it could be better. I think its important to finish something and just the physical act of writing this blog today, no matter how lacking the content may be, is to me an important example of taking action on my dreams. I’ll tell you why I feel this to be true, even though there is not much content to this post, I feel the action of doing it is still consistent with my idea to take action and since that is something in my life I need to change I am continuing on even though I don’t feel inspired.

Thanks again for reading, hopefully tomorrow will bring better results, so stay tuned! At least I can say that even though I didn’t feel like taking action today I did it anyway and changing the past by applying action in the present is, today, my way of chasing my dreams.

Until the next post

Magic Mike Coffee saying....do it, even if you don’t feel inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Here's how to get traffic. Use Google 'SEARCH BASED KEYWORD TOOL' to find up to date keyword phrases for your niche. Use 'GOOGLE ALERTS' to enter key questions (in parentheses) formed from those precise key phrases. Then use GMAIL, GOOGLE READER (or GOOGLE BUZZ) to receive those alerts and reply with relevant answers at the forums and blogs in which they arise. After leaving comments, be sure to leave your name, email & web address. If possible, depending on the rules of the blog you comment in, you should leave an anchor-link in one of the keyword phrases you reference in your answer; but no more than one. This will multiply the viral potential of your keyword reply to a keyword question. Your site will flood with traffic!!!

    ReplyDelete

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...