Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I did it again, I failed to make a new post.

It's Tuesday night, I'm working at the computer and time is just flying by!

Recently, I have been super excited about Clickfunnels!  I just started their affiliate program and I can't wait to get my first check!

They have been sooooo wonderful with me.  I did the 14 day free trial and it ran out.  I didn't know what to do.  The software is so good that it costs $300 per month and it's worth every penny.

I know that sounds like a lot of money, but the truth is any business done right requires an investment of some kind.  You might invest time, money or "sweat equity."

I had a choice, I could give up because I don't have the money to continue, or I could find a way to raise it.

I decided to find a way to raise the money and in that process a new door opened.

Clickfunnels helped me by giving me another 30 days to use my account!  I am so impressed by that!  They didn't have to do that.  I am so thankful for another chance!  I feel blessed.

I will leave you with this little "Golden Nugget" I heard on an episode of MarieTV.

This is from the work of Brene Brown.  She uses an acronym called "BRAVING" and it's all about trust:

B - boundaries
R - reliability
A - accountability
V - vault
I - integrity
N - non-judgement
G - generosity

This is a checklist of being trustworthy in life.

Moto:
Choosing what's right over what's fun, fast & easy.

This is Magic Mike Coffee saying...Live your Dreams! http://magicmikecoffee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...