Wednesday, May 16, 2018

5K Success!

As you may know, I do online work for Oaklake Trails Naturist Park.

This past SATURDAY (may 12 - 2018) They had their annual 5K Nude Run.
It was a success!  Advertising online brought in many new runners.  This was a record breaking year with over 100 registered runners!!

I used clickfunnels to promote the event.  I am new at this and still learning how to build sales funnels, but it is SO MUCH FUN!

I love using clickfunnels, it's so easy to build beautiful web pages that lead people to a sale.

The thing I love the most about this company is the support!  They answer any question I have immediately!  There are tons of videos, help forums, groups and complete "walk-through" programs that show you exactly how to do it!

I have wanted to make a living online for many years and this is the first time I have found something that actually works!

What I really like the most about this is the fact that I am making money helping people do the things online that they like!

I am not asking friends and family to invest in another company they don't want.  I am not trying to get them excited about another product they have to sell, NO.

I get paid by clickfunnels to help them bring THEIR DREAM to life!
That is the part I like the most!

I can help anyone get THEIR message, THEIR product or THEIR Dream and  actually bring it to life!



This is Magic Mike Coffee saying...Live your Dreams! http://magicmikecoffee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...