Monday, April 15, 2013

Make your Passion Happen!

Follow your passion and make it happen! They say that's easier said then done but I am here to say that in my experience the reverse is true! I think it cost more and is harder to NOT follow your dreams then it is to just do it. I have spent many sleepless nights worrying about what I didn't do or should have done and it continually eats me up inside to know that I had a chance to make something happen and then passed it up for what ever reason.` I am here to say that as of today (april 15 th 2013) the procrastination stops now!! I am and I will make all the things inside happen! I will do it right now, I refuse to wait any longer! I started today and now I am excited to say that it feels good just begging again. Just to start moving forward again feels so good that I cannot find the words to express how amazing it is to know inside that my future is bright and full of oportunity!! I am no longer listening to the "nay say'ers"! As far as I am concerned they can all go jump in a lake together and swim around till they either see the light and help each other out of the muck or drown, but for me and my house, we are moving on!! The opportunities out there in real estate are bountiful, many and large and by golly I am not going to miss out! This is the time to get started, just do it today! that is what I told myself when I woke up today, I didn't know where to go so I just got in my car and started driving! I know there are a lot of properties out there that need to be renovated and put to use! I know they are there because I see them all over the place, I drive past them every day on the way to work and it just makes me sick to see them sitting there going to waste, so as of today I am doing something about it! I started today just looking, taking pictures and meeting the nieghbors. Any time I saw a boarded up house I stopped and took a picture of it. The next step now is to find out who owns them and do my due diligence. I will call the owners and set up a time to go in and look at the house, take my check lists and inspect the house from top to bottom and find out what the exact cost is to renovate them and make them livable again. Once I have this information I will set about raising the money to get them all renovated. I don't care how many there are or where they are located and I don't care how much it costs to fix them, I am going to find a way to raise the money and fix them all, every single one! This real estate journey I am on has taken many year's. I am finally happy to say that it is finally coming into fruition! Over the past year this blog has been used for other things but I am happy to say that business is good and back on track!! Thank you to all who have continued to read and stand by me since the begging, I appreciate your patience and willingness to stop by and read each post. FYI...there was a period where some social services got a hold of my account and posted things i'm not interested in, so please disregard those ridiculous zoosk post's!! Just so you know that wasn't me, I am only interested in one thing and that is getting back on track business wise and that is exactly what I am doing right now! This is Magic Mike Coffee saying...Thanks for Reading! Live your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...