Monday, August 29, 2011

The Silver Lining in the Clouds

It's been another interesting week in the life of Magic Mike Coffee! Have you ever had one of those day's where everything just seemed to go the wrong way? That has been the case for me this week, it seems that anything that can go wrong has somehow seemingly hit me all at the same time. While I am no stranger to adversity it can be disapointing when you try so hard to do everything the right way and keep getting knocked down at every turn.
I don't know why but for some reason it seems that every time I try to move forward and pursue my dreams I keep running into the same problems. In this case, it's my car again. I can't tell you how many times my car has broken down right when I'm on the verge of making something positive happen in my life. For some reason it just seems to be the cross that I must bear, I take one step forward and then my car decides to go on the blink.
It has happened so many times that I can't begin to tell you how coincidental it seems to be!
Even though, I once again, have to deal with my car being in the shop, I am not stopping or letting off the gas on my Dreams!
I have decided this time that no matter what I am going to make it happen!! Everyone deals with adversity at some point in their lives and I am no different. The difference is in how we deal with that adversity. I have chosen to embrace it this time. I am welcoming any and all things that can go wrong with wide open arms. I am saying to adversity, bring it on, let's see what you got!! I know I have what it takes to make it in this world and I am not alone, I have God on my side along with good friends and family and I am going to make it happen this time no matter what and that's just all there is to it!!
For example, the day my car went into the shop I still kept my appointments at the office!! I had several new clients coming in for various reasons and instead of getting mad about the car I decided to keep on working!
When I was stuck at work for many hours  waiting on a ride I took the opportunity to talk with friends I haven't seen in a long time. Yes, for the moment I still have a "day job" and it's a 24hr operation which means many people will continually switch shifts. Because of this there are many people I won't see for a long time due to them working day's while i'm on nights. So, I realized that being stuck at work during the day this week It gave me a chance to talk with many people I hadn't seen in awhile and inform them of my new venture.
I even had to walk to work one day and hitch a ride using the old thumb! As dangerous as that is these day's I took it as an opportunity to get out and meet people while walking.
I used to just sit and watch T.V. on the weekends and basically do nothing all day and now, because of the car being down I am out walking the streets and talking to people I would have never met if I had stayed home or driven to work.
I guess what I am saying this week is that even though life throws you a curve ball you can still turn things around if you simply use it as an opportunity to learn or enjoy new things.
So don't let life get you down, if the car goes to the shop, then get out and walk, meet some new people and keep shooting for the stars because they are out there and you can reach them if you just try hard enough!!

I am happy my car went down this week, it gave me a chance to slow down and do some walking and enjoy being outside for a bit while getting some much needed exercise while meeting some new people along the way!
So if you get down on yourself, try to see the silver lining in that cloud of yours. Look around and see what you can learn out of the cituation your in and make the best of it, try to enjoy the little things and you while be surprised at how many doors will open to you just for trying and deciding to have a good attitude even though!
This is Magic Mike Coffee saying....Live your dreams!!
This is Magic Mike Coffee saying...Thanks for Reading! Live your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...