Thursday, August 4, 2011

First days business!!

With my new office I finally feel like I'm comming into my own! Its nice to have a place to work where I can sit down and start putting things on paper!

Today was great, I tok some friends of mine out on the town ad showed them how to clean windows. They were very excited to learn how easy the business is and they made some money along the way too! It allways excites me to show someone who is hungry for work how to go out and put some money in their pocket. Like the saying goes, "give a man a fish and you feed him for one day, teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life!" Today I got the chance to do just that, and I have to say, it was a lot of fun!

That's what having this office is all about, its a place to meet with people to help them with their needs and a place for me to work. I love it!
I've spent a lot of money over the years doing things that ment nothing, like playing poker for instance, If I can spend money sensisly in that then I can also do this.
People are asking me, mike, why do you have an office when you already have a good job, do you really need an office? The answer is, no, I don't NEED it, but I say why not? Like I said, if I can spend money on junk, then why not do something nice for someone! Why not have my own place where I can work on the things that I enjoy doing and be in a proffesional setting where I can meet with people and help them, even if that help may only be inspirational!
I think all of us at some point in our lives have had ideas we would like to work on but for some reason we never do. I know that in my case, having a new place to go to that is seperate from my house makes me spend my creative time more wisely.
There's nothing wrong with having a seperate room in the house for an office or special projects and while that's a fun way to do it, I've found that it doesn't work for me, I need a seperate place away from the home to come to and create.
I allways liked the idea of having a setup at the house but I've found that I tend not to have the same focus.
By seperating the two domains I enjoy them more, when I'm at the office I'm working and creating and when I'm at home I'm relaxing!

So that's the story and s far I'm lovin it!

Anyone who wants to come by and share with me ideas feel free to contact me through facebook and come on by the new place and let's sit down and share together!
If have an idea or a need then by all means let's put our heads together and figure it out!

Until the next time, live your dreams! Remember, the key is, just do it!!

1 comment:

  1. Bookkeeping Services CO. is an Bookkeeping Services firm that provide services as per your unique business needs which are constantly changing as your business develops. We create customized special service packages so that we can fulfill all your needs regardless of your business size, that is, from individuals to Mid size enterprises(SME) to corporates.

    ReplyDelete

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...