Saturday, September 10, 2011

My new RIDE Miracle!!

Another Week without my car has been interesting, fun, and stressful. I don't want to let go of my Audi, it's the best car I have ever had! Last week I wrote about using this little hick up in the road as an opportunity and that is exactly what I have done.
Even though it's been stressful to be without my car I can have enjoyed walking to the office everyday to work. It has led to some good exercise and time with friends and family I wouldn't normally have had I simply jetted around town in my car.

I am happy to say that I have finally located the perfect replacement vehicle! I am excited to pick it up next week too!  Funny thing, I actually am helping the car salesman with his mortgage, so, not only is he helping me get a car, but I am helping him pay for his house!  I love how this worked out and even though the bank doesn't like the idea due to my credit, its ok, I know it was meant to be and that is my car!

I have had fun making this deal and since I am a praying man I must give the glory to god for helping me find the car I need to have and helping work out this situation which is turning into a win win deal for all!!
Doing a deal that is a win win for each party is the only way I do business! My motto is to help each member of the deal to get more then they expected. It's a practice I heard of years ago and it fit's my style.
There are plenty of people out there trying to rob you blind but what none of them understand is that there is plenty of money out there for everyone and if you help enough people get what they want you will get what you want too!!

My goal with this car deal is to find a way to satisfy the Bank, the seller of the new car and the mechanics who have the old one!
It's a challenge to say the least but I am confident that God is leading me and helping find a way to get it done and that's exactly what I am going to do. With his help, I am going to find a way to make the bank happy and give them more then they want
This is Magic Mike Coffee saying...Thanks for Reading! Live your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...