Sunday, May 25, 2014

Your site

Hello,
My name is Mike and I represent a number of leading online companies
that function in various fields: gaming, sports, international flower
delivery and finance.
I had visited your site http://magicmikecoffees-debtfreejourney.blogspot.com
recently and was impressed by its content. I believe that it could be suitable
for a number of my clients.
I would like to offer that we purchase textual or banner
advertisements from you to host your site.
If this would be of interest to you please contact me by return
email, and we can begin discussing details.

Hope to hear from you soon.
.
Best regards,

Mike Walker
Client side acquisition
http://www.luckychip-media.net


This is NOT SPAM -- this is a one-time link request. We

have NO INTENTION to email you again. You can also reply to this email

with REMOVE in the subject line to make sure we'll NEVER send you any

more e-mails in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Funnell Away Challenge Week #1

Mission #1 Offer Hacking This 30 day program is so exciting!!   Russell Brunson and his team is showing us the secrets of online marketin...